Service CCTV systems and services for new or existing IP/Analogue systems as well as CCTV connectivity to an app on your mobile device.
What is CCTV?
CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) is the monitoring and recording of people, processes or property through the use of a camera and other related electronic security systems. This form of visual security can be sub-divided into analogue and IP (Internet Protocol) solutions.
What are the Benefits of CCTV?
- Cut down on losses due to theft
- Increase employee productivity
- Increase customer and employee safety
- Provide 24/7 access to your system
- Reduce the need for manual security (security guards)
What Types of CCTV Cameras are there?
CCTV cameras are available in monochrome (black and white) or colour. The different types of cameras are Board CCTV cameras, Bullet CCTV cameras, Fixed Dome cameras or Vandal Proof cameras, Fixed CCTV cameras (also known as Static cameras), Zoom cameras, PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) cameras, High Speed Dome cameras and IP (Internet Protocol) Network Cameras.
What is IP-CCTV Cameras?
IP CCTV cameras are similar to analogue CCTV cameras in features and functions but offer far superior picture quality. They do not transmit their images and sounds as analogue signals but as data. They also offer remote configuration of their settings, and on some models even the image sensor of the camera can be configured as required. IP CCTV cameras incorporate built in web servers which allow for live monitoring, recording and configuration across a computer network or the internet.
What are the benefits of IP CCTV?
- Existing network infrastructure can be used, no long distance cables required.
- IP security cameras can be moved with minimum time & effort, and cabling does not need to be replaced.
- IP security cameras can be installed at any location, no matter the distance.
- The same camera could be viewed or recorded simultaneously at multiple locations, and controlled on multiple security levels.
- Recording could take place anywhere. An existing PC or Server could be used for a few cameras.
- Any amount of recordings per camera can take place at the same time, at multiple locations for redundancy or off-site storage.
- Bandwidth could be controlled differently for each camera.
- Hard drive space can be shared across many systems for recording of video or data.
- Audio or alarms can be connected to the same encoders which transmit the video.
- Existing alarm system could be monitored from remote locations.
Do you need your security upgraded? Let us help.
For a FREE 'Needs Analysis' of your security needs, please contact one of our consultants today!